P1000 Remote start for Honda Pioneer 1000

Y

Yakman

Mar 7, 2021
WA
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Does anyone have or know of a kit that will work on a 2021 Pioneer 1000?

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Did you try the search?
There is a few that came up right away. Sounds like its a Negative and alot of questions to why on a sxs? Prob why you cant find one or that know body makes one. I see a new get rich scheme for you my friend.
Ready this….

Y

Yakman

Mar 7, 2021
WA
Ownership

1. 1000-5
There are a few out there on the market, but none I have seen any actual feedback on.

There are a few out there on the market, but none I have seen any actual feedback on.

Top one looks like a keyless ignition system only. No remote start. Bottom on I saw, little steep for my blood...
Thanks though.

906UP

906UP

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 6, 2017
da Yoop
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. Talon X
Your best bet would be to find a universal kit and figure out the connections yourself, I doubt you'll find a plug & play

Reactions: Remington
Scoop

Scoop

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 7, 2021
Michigan
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon R LV
Your best bet would be to find a universal kit and figure out the connections yourself, I doubt you'll find a plug & play
See above post, @906UP. With the exception of a couple of T-Taps, it doesn't get much more plug & play.

Mopower58

Mopower58

CST is the Best!
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Aug 10, 2017
Crystal Springs,Ms.
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Almost as much as you appreciate the heated tailgate, right? 🤣
The only time our tailgate is heated is in the summer because it's black. Now the tailgate does get let down a lot so I can get to the tow strap so I can pull all these broken down Fords! 🤣

Scoop

Scoop

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 7, 2021
Michigan
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon R LV
The only time our tailgate is heated is in the summer because it's black. Now the tailgate does get let down a lot so I can get to the tow strap so I can pull all these broken down Fords! 🤣
I've had my fair share of truck issues, but out of all the trucks I've owned, the only one that ever left me flat-out stranded was my Ram (bought it brand new) ... after it caught on fire due to a rusted brake line spraying brake fluid on the hot exhaust manifold.

Mopower58

Mopower58

CST is the Best!
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Aug 10, 2017
Crystal Springs,Ms.
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I've had my fair share of truck issues, but out of all the trucks I've owned, the only one that ever left me flat-out stranded was my Ram (bought it brand new) ... after it caught on fire due to a rusted brake line spraying brake fluid on the hot exhaust manifold.
I worked on Fords for many years. Never owned one, never will, I know too much about their problems!

Scoop

Scoop

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 7, 2021
Michigan
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon R LV
I worked on Fords for many years. Never owned one, never will, I know too much about their problems!
Four new Ford pickups plus one used since 2011 and nothing more than a minor inconvenience out of any of them.

My Ram had a transmission and torque converter replaced at 36K, a short in the PBC behind the speedo panel that kept killing batteries (and had to rip dash out to replace) at ~65K, and the brake line failure out of the master cylinder resulting in a fire at ~80K ... that's why I won't buy another Ram.

Love me some old school Mopars, though.

Reactions: Remington
Mopower58

Mopower58

CST is the Best!
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Aug 10, 2017
Crystal Springs,Ms.
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Four new Ford pickups plus one used since 2011 and nothing more than a minor inconvenience out of any of them.

My Ram had a transmission and torque converter replaced at 36K, a short in the PBC behind the speedo panel that kept killing batteries (and had to rip dash out to replace) at ~65K, and the brake line failure out of the master cylinder resulting in a fire at ~80K ... that's why I won't buy another Ram.

Love me some old school Mopars, though.
45 years of Mopars here new and old. Even if I wanted to swap, I would be disowned.

• Haha
Reactions: Hawk53 and Scoop
Scoop

Scoop

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 7, 2021
Michigan
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon R LV
45 years of Mopars here new and old. Even if I wanted to swap, I would be disowned.
ROTF! I hear ya.

I have and would own Ford, GM, or Mopar for early 1970s and prior, especially muscle and pony cars. Most were bad ass and folks being honest can't disagree.

But speaking of modern vehicles, I find that most folks are either brand loyalists OR they buy one brand because they can get the employee pricing/discount on it due to a parent or other relative working/retiring from there. The exception would be those who were burned by a POS or two.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!