P1000 Repeat

Tuco69

Tuco69

Lifetime Member
Oct 31, 2017
Middle Georgia
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Anyone use a front rack on their 1000? See Mighty-lite Great Day has one. Put one of their rear rack with drop basket on the rancher.

Reactions: BWAF
Yankee

Yankee

Apr 29, 2016
Tennessee
No one uses a front rack?
man I started to build one to go across the top of my fender guards for mine before the snorkel but got to thinking bout it. That's alot more to see around. I've seen some from members on this site that look good. I think there's a fellar whose screen name is bigrack that looks pretty good
KIMG0254

Tuco69

Tuco69

Lifetime Member
Oct 31, 2017
Middle Georgia
Ownership

1. 1000-3
man I started to build one to go across the top of my fender guards for mine before the snorkel but got to thinking bout it. That's alot more to see around. I've seen some from members on this site that look good. I think there's a fellar whose screen name is bigrack that looks pretty good
View attachment 72559
Thx

Reactions: BWAF
BWAF

BWAF

I get paid to pass gas
Lifetime Member
Jan 24, 2018
Carthage MO
Ownership

1. 1000-5
View attachment 72559
What your precleaner off of ?

Sent from my SM-G930U using Tapatalk

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!