BOX1

P700 Required for install of can am commander shocks

U

Unclejiffy

Mar 20, 2021
Ontario
Ownership

1. 700-4
you only need bushings for the back shocks. RB3 can get you set up with the sleeve and how to get the bushing. very easy
You also dont need limit straps
So I’m just putting on the rear commander shock and they are a lot longer roughly 2 1/2 inches you still think that’s ok?worried about my axles thanks

U

Unclejiffy

Mar 20, 2021
Ontario
Ownership

1. 700-4
So I’m just putting on the rear commander shock and they are a lot longer roughly 2 1/2 inches you still think that’s ok?worried about my axles thanks
I’m going to have to get a spring compressors to install them

P

PartsGuy03

Jan 19, 2021
Ft. Lauderdale
Ownership

1. 700-4
Not an issue. As soon as you put any weight on the commander shocks they level out quite nicely. Have not had any issue with axle bind.

U

Unclejiffy

Mar 20, 2021
Ontario
Ownership

1. 700-4
Not an issue. As soon as you put any weight on the commander shocks they level out quite nicely. Have not had any issue with axle bind.
Great ty just need to find some spring compressors but I’m going to try jacking them into place first

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!