Nov 2, 2022
Midway KY
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X

4. Talon R

5. Talon R LV
Just a heads up my riding buddy and forum member Tedbell52 has passed away from cancer October 5th 2024......Until we ride again.
So sorry that you've lost one of your good riding buddies and obvious friend. Know that you and Ted are in my thoughts and prayers.

advertisement
H

hondabob

Lifetime Member
May 14, 2013
Prescott Valley, AZ
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-3
Sorry for your loss. It sucks but it's part of getting old. I look back at all the great times we have had. I have lost count on how many of the guys that have died in the last 20 years. 7 have died this year and 3 last month. We lost way too many during Covid. We have fun talking about all the great times when I go to visit at hospice or a nursing home.

One of my buddy's went to Kingman and bought your wheels and tires a few years ago. He got stage 4 cancer, and it got him in 3 months. We did as much as he could until the last week. He took his wife to the VA cemetery and showed her what he wanted. The flag ceremony and the 21-gun salute were great. It reminded me when I was one of the 7 doing the 21-gun salute in 1959 when I was in the military.

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!