P500 Rocks are rough

H

hoggr9

Sep 10, 2014
Xenia, IL
Ownership

1. 500
Took the p5 to Interlake in Indiana last Thursday. It is old reclaimed strip mine.
Lots of rocks. The p5 went anywhere we wanted. But it was pretty rocky and after about 3 hrs I had my fill. My 66 yr old mother went as co-pilot so i kept things pretty tame, a couple rocky climbs and found some mud and had water in the floor a couple times. Only had to winch once. Thinking it's time for an upgrade. Come on Talon.

H

hoggr9

Sep 10, 2014
Xenia, IL
Ownership

1. 500
Inter Lake is just east of Lynville Indiana.
3500 acres of reclaimed strip mine. Was my first time there. Will be going again as I still haven't seen it all.

pFive

pFive

May 3, 2016
Greenwood IN
Ownership

1. 500
I love that place, it's my favorite place to ride. If you get into the woods the rocks go away and it's slurry at the bottom of the ravines. At some point I want to put the Kayak on top of the P5 and do some fishing out there.

H

hoggr9

Sep 10, 2014
Xenia, IL
Ownership

1. 500
I will be going again but it will have too cool off first. Since my kiddo will have to be in a helmet. I will wait, don't want hernlil melon to bake

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!