Roll Bar width front and rear on pioneer 700-2

slowdryrider

slowdryrider

Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jul 14, 2013
Canada
Haven't seen one yet even though I have ordered one.Can anyone measure the roll bar for me. The front width near the top and bottom as well as the rear top and bottom.Reason I'am asking is that I have a home made cab that I kept off the Ranger I sold in the spring.So why I'am asking for the widths is to see if my windshield and sliding back window will be useable on the Pioneer.If I can't make it fit then I'll have to possibly put my cab up for sale.Thanks.

slowdryrider

slowdryrider

Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jul 14, 2013
Canada
Anybody..Even measure the front width on there pioneer 700-4 I'am sure it'll be the same as what the 2 is thanks.

C

chesterl35

Aug 7, 2013
Do you need outside to outside or inside to inside on both?

BigRiver

BigRiver

Lifetime Member
Feb 26, 2013
As close as I could measure by myself is as follows...

The front roll bar, upper position, below the bar (I have a roof that covers top of the bar).....49.5 "
The front roll bar, lower position, above the dash area.....49.5"

The roll bar above the seat, below the bar.....54"
The roll bar at seat height......57"

Again, these are approximate measurements, just to help if they can.

slowdryrider

slowdryrider

Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jul 14, 2013
Canada
Thanks for doing that.Big River. now I can figure out if my windshield and sliding back window will work. On the Pioneer.

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
Thanks BigRiver.

Attachments

• RED-2.png
    RED-2.png
    87.7 KB · Views: 304

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!