Talon Rumors??

1HasBeen

Oct 20, 2019
Wickenburg, AZ
Ownership

1. Other Brand
Any whisperings of New Years product announcements? 4R? RR Turbo?

ohanacreek

ohanacreek

My EcoBoost has I4WD
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2013
Shelby County, Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I heard there’s a supercharged 4 seat with the Goldwing Flat 6 motor and true lockers on 8” portals and 40” BKTS. They’re calling it the Rock Crawler Edition.

I heard this from my dentist who heard it from his cousins taxidermists lesbian sisters dog sitters Uber driver, but I’m pretty sure it’s coming Q2 2020

Vondy

Vondy

Lifetime Member
Mar 10, 2015
Houston,OH
Ownership

1. Talon X4
I haven't seen, read, or heard of anything new coming. I would expect since the 500 got some updates there may be some updates coming on the P700 and then the P1000. Doubt they are pushed to build anything new, they can't produce what they have now fast enough.

I could see them releasing a Talon Deluxe with pre installed options next like the pioneer deluxe.

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!