Lprioux

Lprioux

Jan 12, 2015
South Central Louisiana
26" swamplites
3k Warn winch
Strongmade stick stoppers
Strongmade Cargo Box (just installed)

Had mine about 9mths. Impressed with the low end power. My wife easily maintains control with out having power steering. Can move thru most 4wheeler trails on the lease due to the width. Has enough room to ride my wife, 4yr old son and myself.

Glad I decided to go with the P500 over the Polaris!

Image Image Image

Buryit

Buryit

Sep 18, 2015
National Forest, NW AR
Hi, your reasons for buying one is exactly why I went the same route. 50" trail restrictions and the need to work and play was what I needed and really love mine. Haven't gotten as many goodies on mine yet but working on it.

Wife really enjoys riding with me which is a good change as she never cared for my regular 4 wheelers.

After looking at your windshield I will have to have one lol, nice!

Lprioux

Lprioux

Jan 12, 2015
South Central Louisiana
The windshield works great. It's about twice the height of the one offered by honda. Would recommend it to anyone. It does flex somewhat and would advise removing while hauling on a trailer.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!