P500 S X S factory sound and insane ideas Honda M. C. should look at

bigbore

bigbore

Jan 5, 2016
I took a Honda survey this past week. Anybody else get it? Thought I was going to tell them how much I'm enjoying my Pioneer and that I wanted A little more foot room on the left side. All they wanted to know was what my sound desires were. OEM sound coming soon?

Shifting gears, check out these rides. The frames on the first and last vehicles look VERY innovative! I think the first vehicle is doable right now. The fifth? I don't like it as much but the final scene is a show stopper IMO.

rocmar

rocmar

Where Eagles & Angels....Dare to Fly...
Lifetime Member
Dec 21, 2014
4 CORNERS
Ownership

1. 500
I took a Honda survey this past week. Anybody else get it? Thought I was going to tell them how much I'm enjoying my Pioneer and that I wanted A little more foot room on the left side. All they wanted to know was what my sound desires were. OEM sound coming soon?

Shifting gears, check out these rides. The frames on the first and last vehicles look VERY innovative! I think the first vehicle is doable right now. The fifth? I don't like it as much but the final scene is a show stopper IMO.

Crazy video
thanks for sharing

rocmar

rocmar

Where Eagles & Angels....Dare to Fly...
Lifetime Member
Dec 21, 2014
4 CORNERS
Ownership

1. 500
I waited long enough...
got my own....
proarmor 4 speaker
With bar mounts

20160521 121331

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!