Sandmines, Widowmaker

S

Superthrill

Supporting Member
Oct 4, 2018
North Carolina
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Went in to the Sandmines form the Widowmaker side. This was with a group i usually ride my rockcrawler with. I was odd man out with the P1K untill 2 Razors joined the group. Do t have a lot of pics of the pioneer because I was driving!

I do have a video shot from the gopro mounted to the hood.

The P1K did awesome. I did have to winch a few spots the Razors did not. They had more travel and the P1K wanted to tip over backwards....

I did drive up the boulder field below WidowMaker unassisted. One spot on the Widowmaker they had to winch the frontend down.

Here is a short gopro short from my drone I took.

S

Superthrill

Supporting Member
Oct 4, 2018
North Carolina
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Super sweet oldschool buggy. Driver is not even 16 i believe,

Reactions: Backwoods
S

Superthrill

Supporting Member
Oct 4, 2018
North Carolina
Ownership

1. 1000-5
If you explore some at the top of the Sandmines, you will find some really wicked spots!
20191116 135908 600x800

TripleB

TripleB

Lifetime Member
Aug 13, 2018
Caryville, Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
I think I seen that crawler this morning next to shoneys in Caryville.
Hard to get on the throttle when you are pointing at the sky... This kid is going to be awesome as he learns his buggy even more.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!