scams

R

rickoshea

both mine and my wifes cellphones have been blowing up with scam calls for the last week.it's averaging 4 call a day EACH !! now it's starting on the land line which we never answer anyways.i can't wait for this nonsense to stop.i keep blocking the #'s and not saying anything when i pick up hoping that the bot dumps my #.just got another one as i'm typing this.

Reactions: Backwoods
monaco

monaco

Vendor
Lifetime Member
Nov 18, 2016
Indiana
bit.ly
Ownership

1. 500
I get these too. But last month I had a first: we have this old land line that we never use, it only exists for emergencies. We started getting calls to it from an irate Mexican saying that we were spam calling him, and to please stop! The poor guy was at his wit's end. Lots of swearing in spanish. I couldn't quite catch who he thought we were, but it was some sort of robocall thing.

They have some way of using a live, active phone number as a cover for their robocalls.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!