P700 Seat Cover

Dupoky

Dupoky

Jan 19, 2021
Idaho
Ownership

1. 700-4
Just bought a 700-4 deluxe. Looking for a seat cover. Amazon goes straight to the 1000 pioneer. Any good sight for a decent seat cover. My lab like to take over the front. Thanks

P

pappyo

Dec 19, 2013
Duopoly
1st Welcome from Central N.Y

Now for seat covers : had 2014 P700-4 only had 700 miles on it. Traded in 2018 for P500 needed 48" width.

Kept the OEM HONDA CAMO SEAT COVERS & they are for sale.
If that interests you PM me.
Were on less 1 year - about 100 miles.
Do a little research nice canvas material & excellent snug fit includes headrest covers.

I wanted heated seats - attached automotive set heaters to the under side of these covers - then put on OEM seats worked great.
Seat Covers - Headrest Covers & Seat Heaters with all wiring included as a package.
In Excellent condition.

Reactions: Mudwing and Dupoky

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!