Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Running the gambet of the B series engine.

Sent from my LGMS631 using Tapatalk
My kid hasn't been able to move up to two less cylinders in his Dodge quite yet. Keeps eyeing the bus that little s***.

Plumber32

Plumber32

Go ride!
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 15, 2014
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Awesome!! I've got to get out there!!
I pressured you numb nuts. This hotel has a serve yourself beer dispenser could make for a great guy road trip. Ones that don't want to see all the pretty sites and [HASHTAG]#hammerdown[/HASHTAG]. @joeymt33 @JTW . Just put your card in and we will charge it to the room!

J

JTW

I pressured you numb nuts. This hotel has a serve yourself beer dispenser could make for a great guy road trip. Ones that don't want to see all the pretty sites and [HASHTAG]#hammerdown[/HASHTAG]. @joeymt33 @JTW . Just put your card in and we will charge it to the room!
I'm down... just couldn't make this one work. Good thing too... my moms brother kicked the bucket this week (55) and funeral is tomorrow.

Reactions: CumminsPusher
Plumber32

Plumber32

Go ride!
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 15, 2014
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I'm down... just couldn't make this one work. Good thing too... my moms brother kicked the bucket this week (55) and funeral is tomorrow.
Dam that's young. Another reason I'm willing to go do what I can to see the places I want when I can. Sorry about your uncle man what a shame hopefully he lived as much as he wanted.

Reactions: JTW
J

JTW

Dam that's young. Another reason I'm willing to go do what I can to see the places I want when I can. Sorry about your uncle man what a shame hopefully he lived as much as he wanted.
Don't make any difference to me... feel bad for mom. But he was a loser. Wasn't my uncle... he was my mom's brother.

Plumber32

Plumber32

Go ride!
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 15, 2014
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Don't make any difference to me... feel bad for mom. But he was a loser. Wasn't my uncle... he was my mom's brother.
10-4 I completely understand

Reactions: JTW
advertisement
E

elkguide

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Mar 14, 2017
Vermont
Ownership

1. 1000-3

Life is precious.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!