P1000 small pushpins size on airbox cover?

GRANITE

GRANITE

People Dying to come see me!
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2014
Brookville, Indiana
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 520
Does anyone know what size or a part number for the small pushpins that go in the big cover that goes over the airbox? I've destroyed a few and I can't find them anywhere. Please and Thank you

JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
I'm pretty sure it is a 5mm hole like the regular push pins that hold on the rest of the bodywork and fenders. I know I have used the typical push pins in the place of those fancy ones that you push in the center then pop out.

GRANITE

GRANITE

People Dying to come see me!
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2014
Brookville, Indiana
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 520
I'm pretty sure it is a 5mm hole like the regular push pins that hold on the rest of the bodywork and fenders. I know I have used the typical push pins in the place of those fancy ones that you push in the center then pop out.

Thanks @JACKAL ....Looking forward to riding with you and the wife in Utah soon!!!

lee

lee

Village Idiot
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 4, 2013
Springfield Ohio
Ownership

1. 500
#22 below is 91505-SL0-003

Upload 2018 8 8 10 25 59

Lost in translation:
Honda's first forray in to supper cars was the NSX.
The vehicle code (center 3 characters in a honda part number) for the original NSX was SL0 (that's SL-zero)
Little Freudian slip there.

edit: seams I'm late to the party.

Buford

Buford

May 9, 2016
U.S.A.
Does anyone know what size or a part number for the small pushpins that go in the big cover that goes over the airbox? I've destroyed a few and I can't find them anywhere. Please and Thank you

They are the same one's that are used to put the whole cheap ass machine together. Honda couldn't build a Pioneer if they didn't use those things :p. Oh, here's the part number : 90653-HC4-900

H

HondaTech

They are the same one's that are used to put the whole cheap ass machine together. Honda couldn't build a Pioneer if they didn't use those things :p. Oh, here's the part number : 90653-HC4-900

The ones he is referring to have to have the center pushed in to pull them out, not the normal mud lips that Honda uses everywhere else.

The normal HC4 clips will work but they are a bit loose in the air cleaner cover.

Reactions: GRANITE
Buford

Buford

May 9, 2016
U.S.A.
The ones he is referring to have to have the center pushed in to pull them out, not the normal mud lips that Honda uses everywhere else.

The normal HC4 clips will work but they are a bit loose in the air cleaner cover.

You are correct. I didn't read thru his thread, just glanced and saw "push pins" :D

Little_g

Little_g

Aug 6, 2015
Parker, AZ
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I did the EXACT same thing Wednesday night. Pissed me off. Thanks for the part numbers everyone!

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!