Snorkels and storage and tools

B

Buzzardholt

Jun 16, 2020
What kit is good any input? A friend just sunk his and i dont want to go through and rebuild my motor if we have that sudden sink hole.
Also saw something about making storage in the rear doors of 5 seater. Is there a thread to find that too? What find of jack do you carry and where does it mount?
TIA
Buzz

Reactions: TxDoc and Smitty335
BigOL3

BigOL3

Lifetime Member
Oct 27, 2017
Deep in the heart of Dixie, Kentwood, La.
Ownership

1. 1000-5
What kit is good any input? A friend just sunk his and i dont want to go through and rebuild my motor if we have that sudden sink hole.
Also saw something about making storage in the rear doors of 5 seater. Is there a thread to find that too? What find of jack do you carry and where does it mount?
TIA
Buzz
Tell @joeymt33 thanks!

Reactions: Remington and CID
Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
TIA
Buzz
First Post and no pics! We like pics pics!
Pics Or It Didnt Happen!

Use the search bar at the top for snorkels. Theres so many to choose from we couldn't list them on this thread. Theres also differnt ways to snorkel your vent lines, from do it yourself to a few kits in there too! There all good

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!