P1000 Snow plows for the 1000

Springer

Springer

Apr 2, 2014
Hi all
I am looking to re use the snow plow from my 700 on my new 1000..
I have an Eagle plow set up and would like to keep it, but can not get Eagle Plows to respond to my questions, emails, or phone calls.
Does anyone know if there is a plow mount out there that will allow me to use my old push tubes with the new 1000?
Or, would you have recommendations on a alternate plow system? I know KFI has one that may work.

I need to get this figured out so I can sell my 700. I still need to plow snow with it until I get the 1000 set up.

Thanks

Springer

Springer

Apr 2, 2014
Ok, let me rephrase this

Who has a plow on their 1000, where did you get it, and do you like it?

Thank you

Bonehead69

Bonehead69

Nov 4, 2015
Got a KFI setup straight blade 72" wide. I can leave the bracket on year round and no worry about it. Seems freaking awesome for the price. Sturdy and thick steel. $675 is what i paid for the entire setup. Of course here in Ohio it hasn't snowed more than 5"........But i plowed that five inches like an SOB!!! i also plan on using the bracket and push tubes to mount a front mount mower for the summer and fall time. Personally from the engineering i have seen Warn do and the price for the Honda setup i think it would be foolish to go that route. Seems backwards with the little baby pulley the use.

Springer

Springer

Apr 2, 2014
Got a KFI setup straight blade 72" wide. I can leave the bracket on year round and no worry about it. Seems freaking awesome for the price. Sturdy and thick steel. $675 is what i paid for the entire setup. Of course here in Ohio it hasn't snowed more than 5"........But i plowed that five inches like an SOB!!! i also plan on using the bracket and push tubes to mount a front mount mower for the summer and fall time. Personally from the engineering i have seen Warn do and the price for the Honda setup i think it would be foolish to go that route. Seems backwards with the little baby pulley the use.
Where did you purchase the plow from? I saw one on eBay for a similar price.

Bonehead69

Bonehead69

Nov 4, 2015
I bought it from a guy local. Apparently you have to go through their authorized dealers.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!