P500 Snowplows?

Travissf

Travissf

Apr 8, 2017
Minnesota
Ownership

1. 500
Does anyone have any experience with this snow plow for the P500?
I like the price compared to other plow setups.

66 inch DENALI UTV Snow Plow Kit - 2015-2017 Honda Pioneer 500

I'm interested in one that mounts on the front, and if possible one that I could leave the mount on year round without hurting my ground clearance.
If anyone has any suggestions, I am open to other ideas.

trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
No experience with that one Travis. I have the KFI 66" on mine and I leave the plow mount on all year. Just unhook the winch from the push tube and pull two pins. Don't know how it compares in price to what you're looking at but it was like a grand for everything, including the Stealth winch. Here's a pic of the mount and plow.
Plow

Newest front

Reactions: Deleted member 3748
E

elkguide

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Mar 14, 2017
Vermont
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Leave my plow mount on my P1k-3 year round and have had no issues.

D

Deleted member 3748

Does anyone have any experience with this snow plow for the P500?
I like the price compared to other plow setups.

66 inch DENALI UTV Snow Plow Kit - 2015-2017 Honda Pioneer 500

I'm interested in one that mounts on the front, and if possible one that I could leave the mount on year round without hurting my ground clearance.
If anyone has any suggestions, I am open to other ideas.
Dude... it's summer! :p

BTW - I have all KFI plow and mounts with a Kolpin winch.

KYhillbilly

KYhillbilly

Jan 4, 2017
Ashland, KY
Ownership

1. 500
I am looking as well and was curious about that one as well. There was one mispriced on Amazon for $90 so I ordered it and of course they cancelled my order and it went back up to $646. I complained but no luck, Rural King had to honor the price they had on a Glock even though it was a mistake, saved me hundreds.

U

uconn411

Mar 24, 2016
CT
If you call MotoAlliance (who sells the Denali plows), they give 30% off on scratch and dent. From my research they are well built plows and the pro series comes with country style blades (one side slopes more than another), with rubber for the top edge of the plow and plow markers. It can also accept one of their auto pivoting systems for an additional $699

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

EricG

EricG

Lifetime Member
Jul 19, 2017
North East PA
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I own one from them. Had it about 3 years with the hydroturn option on it. Its a well built plow. I had it on a RZR800 and now that I bought a Pioneer 1000 I just ordered a new mount to use it. They work well. I never leave the mount on year round as my fear would be you could bend the ears the push tubes attach too. My new mount appears to attach in 4 places up front so should be a 15 minute job to swap out. Hope that helps.

Shadesmn

Shadesmn

Lifetime Member
Aug 19, 2015
Ramsey, MN
Ownership

1. 500
66" eagle plow. Very stout and easy on/off. Mount stays on all year with no problems.

20160130 095834

Reactions: Travissf
Travissf

Travissf

Apr 8, 2017
Minnesota
Ownership

1. 500
Dude... it's summer! :p

BTW - I have all KFI plow and mounts with a Kolpin winch.

After having no plow during an early winter blizzard a few years ago on my last wheeler, I'm trying to stay ahead of the game..
I had the plow but no mounts, I ended up getting the mounts after the blizzard and installed it in an unheated garage at 10 deg at 4:30 am.
I'm not planning on that experience again lol.:cool:

DaddyDubbs

DaddyDubbs

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2016
Lee County Alabama, from Southern Michigan
Ownership

1. 500
From my experience, moving to Alabama has eliminated the need for me to move snow, so I can't be of any assistance in your plow selection. :rolleyes: But the "Scraper-Breaker" Party we had when we moved here was a blast. :D

Reactions: trigger
advertisement
D

Deleted member 3748

After having no plow during an early winter blizzard a few years ago on my last wheeler, I'm trying to stay ahead of the game..
I had the plow but no mounts, I ended up getting the mounts after the blizzard and installed it in an unheated garage at 10 deg at 4:30 am.
I'm not planning on that experience again lol.:cool:
you did a good job remembering this in the summer!

Travissf

Travissf

Apr 8, 2017
Minnesota
Ownership

1. 500
Well I decided to try out the Denali plow setup, got a decent deal off eBay.

IMG 0154

Reactions: trigger
Travissf

Travissf

Apr 8, 2017
Minnesota
Ownership

1. 500
Well it showed up 2 days earlier then expected.
I got most of the plow assembled and ready to go.
Just gotta clean all the styrofoam crap off of it lol.
Seems to be very sturdy and built very heavy.
Came with an extra wear bar as well.
The mount is kind of a pain to install... hard to drill into a new wheeler for the first time.

IMG 0548 IMG 0561

Buford

Buford

May 9, 2016
U.S.A.
One advantage to the Honda accessory plow is no need to drill for anything.

Travissf

Travissf

Apr 8, 2017
Minnesota
Ownership

1. 500
One advantage to the Honda accessory plow is no need to drill for anything.
I looked at that, but I wanted a 66" blade, plus the cost for the Honda one was quite a bit more.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!