Soft Top/Sun Shield/Net for Talon

jtsticks3

jtsticks3

Jul 1, 2020
Cincinnati, Ohio
Ownership

1. Talon X4
Has anyone seen a top like this pic for a Talon? I would like to take my top off to get a more open feel, but afraid the sun will be too much, want a little bit of cover. Use to have one for my Jeep, the one pictured is for a RZR.

S l1600 4555ff16 a20e 4b02 b4b9 a12eddb04fd7 700x

F

fartsalot

Jun 11, 2019
Near the Kansas Nascar race track
Ownership

1. Talon X
That type of top would be nice for a Talon,,, to add I have had my top off all summer and have no desire to put it back on. My GF and I both enjoy the open feel and it helps with the cab heat not to mention it is great for watching the stars when we are riding the country roads in the middle of the night and checking out the wild life the roams in the darkness.

Reactions: IDIOT
jtsticks3

jtsticks3

Jul 1, 2020
Cincinnati, Ohio
Ownership

1. Talon X4
That type of top would be nice for a Talon,,, to add I have had my top off all summer and have no desire to put it back on. My GF and I both enjoy the open feel and it helps with the cab heat not to mention it is great for watching the stars when we are riding the country roads in the middle of the night and checking out the wild life the roams in the darkness.
I know right!!!

I have literally reach out to half a dozen companies that make them for Jeeps asking if they have anything like it, can make it, know anyone who does. The above is the only one I have seen for any SxS, I think it is a huge market they are missing out on. If I hear anything good, I will post it.

Reactions: TerryH and IDIOT
Sheetmetalfab

Sheetmetalfab

Liberal kryptonite. truth and logic….
Lifetime Member
Jul 21, 2019
Alaska
Ownership

1. Do not currently own

2. Talon X4
I know right!!!

I have literally reach out to half a dozen companies that make them for Jeeps asking if they have anything like it, can make it, know anyone who does. The above is the only one I have seen for any SxS, I think it is a huge market they are missing out on. If I hear anything good, I will post it.
Just visit a local upholstery/ boat top building shop.

They can do it.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!