SOLD body panels

C

Cousincraig

Apr 11, 2021
Pa
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I have a 2017 Honda pioneer 1000-5 deluxe. The original owner didn’t like red and bought white. I have for sale each body panel in red for sale (they look new to me). $150 for all

I also have a flip down windshield.

Located in PA

Last edited:
NTCPrezJB

NTCPrezJB

President of #NTC
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 30, 2018
Canton, OH
Ownership

1. 1000-5
🤯 Red is the fastest color!

You might also be able to swap someone your Red ECU if you don’t need all the extra power it provides over the non-red models! I’ve seen guys willing to pay $69.69 and their non-red ECU to make the swap.

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
🤯 Red is the fastest color!

You might also be able to swap someone your Red ECU if you don’t need all the extra power it provides over the non-red models! I’ve seen guys willing to pay $69.69 and their non-red ECU to make the swap.
Hahaha Skipper! Your Full of 💩
Everybody knows the Snuff Tune is the bomb! 🤣
Red ECU:rolleyes:🤣😂

NTCPrezJB

NTCPrezJB

President of #NTC
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 30, 2018
Canton, OH
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I thought I made a sale ha, originally was gonna wrap a few flat black, or plasti dip but i don’t need them.
Red is the color that has been made every model year so in time you’ll be able to find someone wanting to refresh theirs. I’d recommend rinsing the dust off of them and updating your first post with pics of them. Pics usually help things sell faster.

Scoop

Scoop

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 7, 2021
Michigan
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon R LV
Rules for Buying/Selling:
  • No registering just for the sake of trying to unload something.
  • We require members to have a MINIMUM of 5 acceptable posts in order to post a for-sale or I-wanna ad. *see rule violations below.
  • Listing MUST have a price!
  • Listing MUST have details about the item being sold.
  • Items over $500 are REQUIRED to have a picture.

C

Cousincraig

Apr 11, 2021
Pa
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Minor scratches, decals removed from rear door

IMG 8684

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!