Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
$300 + shipping.
Selling my CEC Enclosures soft doors with storage bag. Very lightly used twice only 2yrs old. They are very nice and seal out the wind and weather well. ALL NEW HARDWARE INCLUDED
Selling at a bargain of $300 + shipping. They go for $440 on there site. See there link below for info from CEC

Why am I selling them you ask?
I got a very good deal on the very pricy OEM Honda soft doors I couldn't pass up and I no longer need these Or Id keep them. There very good quality doors for the money. They are $440 from CEC.
Send me a PM if interested and we will figure out shipping.

My Rig with them on.
IMG 1725
IMG 1724

Last edited:
Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
SOLD!
To none of you heffers! 🤣
Sold it to a cool guy that has a 21’ LV on tracks! It was BA! (No pics, was on his phone) He needed to keep the snow out of the rig.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!