P500 SOLRUS's P500 rides November 2015

solrus

solrus

Lifetime Member
Sep 2, 2015
Montana
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Ok , guys, was looking over some pics and found these short videos, did not have time, program or skill to edit them, I need to sing up for CptOvo video editing class if he would start one.

Three videos, don't judge too hard :). Some rapid breathing sounds of my dad could be heard on the background (lack of exercise could do this to you :)

1. Superwinch Terra 3500 test with locked hand brake and off.

2. First snow logging trail ride :

3. Tried to pull a fallen tree, not sure if the ground was slippery or branches were holding too tight. :)

MaleRN28US

MaleRN28US

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Dec 1, 2015
Roanoke, Indiana
Ok , guys, was looking over some pics and found these short videos, did not have time, program or skill to edit them, I need to sing up for CptOvo video editing class if he would start one.

Three videos, don't judge too hard :). Some rapid breathing sounds of my dad could be heard on the background (lack of exercise could do this to you :)

1. Superwinch Terra 3500 test with locked hand brake and off.

2. First snow logging trail ride :

3. Tried to pull a fallen tree, not sure if the ground was slippery or branches were holding too tight. :)

So funny but exactly like something I would do...including the heavy breathing father video....
What language is your father speaking in those videos?

solrus

solrus

Lifetime Member
Sep 2, 2015
Montana
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I know , it was funny, he spoke Russian. From now on he prefers "ACTIVE HUNTING", which means, "You ride me all day long in this "all terrain bug" "

MaleRN28US

MaleRN28US

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Dec 1, 2015
Roanoke, Indiana
I know , it was funny, he spoke Russian. From now on he prefers "ACTIVE HUNTING", which means, "You ride me all day long in this "all terrain bug" "
Lol! It just sounded close to how one of the anesthesiologists at work sounds. He is swearing in Russian all the time.

solrus

solrus

Lifetime Member
Sep 2, 2015
Montana
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Lol! It just sounded close to how one of the anesthesiologists at work sounds. He is swearing in Russian all the time.

My dad did not swear in the video, yep, but the accent

Where are you from , is your anesthesia doc rides SxS?

MaleRN28US

MaleRN28US

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Dec 1, 2015
Roanoke, Indiana
My dad did not swear in the video, yep, but the accent

Where are you from , is your anesthesia doc rides SxS?
Yeah it was the accent.
I am in Northern Indiana and no he doesn't ride on SxS but he is always sharing his pictures and stories from his visits to Russia with me. Even offered to show me around if I ever wanted to take a vacation there.

solrus

solrus

Lifetime Member
Sep 2, 2015
Montana
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Take an offer, never been to Russia myself, but can help to guide you in Ukraine.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!