P1000 Southern Louisiana Flood

whayden2003

whayden2003

Mar 3, 2016
Slaughter,LA
Just got cell and Internet service back. My family is fine. Many many others are not as fortunate. Houses completely flooded. Areas that have never seen flood waters completely covered. The pictures I posted are of my wife's grandfathers land that was his grandfathers land. Never has the river reached that property. But yet it had four to seven feet of flowing river water on it for 12 to 18 hours. It was ridiculous. And the next day. Poof gone completely. Down river it backing up now.

whayden2003

whayden2003

Mar 3, 2016
Slaughter,LA
On a personal positive note. My Honda performed flawlessly in water way way deeper than it was suppose to. It has a complete fluid and grease job coming it's way as soon as I get the shop cleaned enough to get it on the rack.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!