P1000 spare tire

W

Woodsman24

Jan 16, 2021
Kingsley, mi
Ownership

1. 1000-5
anyone interested in selling a old stock tire to me to use as a spare or have a link to where i can buy a spare? heading out elk hunting in 2 weeks and wanna make sure i have one.

Thanks, Dylan

bulpitt62b

bulpitt62b

Mar 22, 2020
Illinois
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I have a brand new factory tire on a deluxe rim in Central Indiana for $200 if interested.
Good morning Usmc3468,
Is the deluxe a front tire/rim in matte black by chance? I’ll be in your area two weeks from today and am looking for this setup for a spare!
Thanks for your service!

Reactions: Lady01
Usmc3468

Usmc3468

Supporting Member
Mar 21, 2021
Greenwood, Indiana
Ownership

1. 1000-5
anyone interested in selling a old stock tire to me to use as a spare or have a link to where i can buy a spare? heading out elk hunting in 2 weeks and wanna make sure i have one.

Thanks, Dylan
I have a brand new deluxe front (flat black with bighorn tire) I’ll let go for $200. I am in central indiana.

Usmc3468

Usmc3468

Supporting Member
Mar 21, 2021
Greenwood, Indiana
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Y
Good morning Usmc3468,
Is the deluxe a front tire/rim in matte black by chance? I’ll be in your area two weeks from today and am looking for this setup for a spare!
Thanks for your service!
Yes they are. I have three total fronts (one new and two with 33 miles on them) alone with two rears with 33 miles on them.

Full set for $850 (all 5)
New front ($250)
Used front ($200)
Used rear ($225)’

all in perfect shape. Just going bigger

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!