Spring Ride and Camping in the P500 Video

CptOvo

CptOvo

Sep 20, 2015
Canada, Alberta
Ownership

1. 500
Hi All

Wanted to share my recent P500 ride and camp in Alberta Canada.

As always the P500 did great and I only needed the front diff lock twice :/ (no front diff lock so I had to use the winch :D )

I hope the video encourages a few other forum members to hop in their SxS's and try some UTV camping.

Best wishes from Canada!

100Acre

100Acre

Samsquinch the Terrible Magic Bean Manipulator
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Maybe try a different tire? I love my Bighorns. The stock tires just don't seem to perform well in those conditions. Love your videos!

CptOvo

CptOvo

Sep 20, 2015
Canada, Alberta
Ownership

1. 500
Maybe try a different tire? I love my Bighorns. The stock tires just don't seem to perform well in those conditions. Love your videos!

Those tires are 25" take offs from a CAN AM quad - but not much better than stock tires I agree but for 95% of the time they are fine. As soon as they wear a little more I'll be moving to 26" Bighorns.

Tuco69

Tuco69

Lifetime Member
Oct 31, 2017
Middle Georgia
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Really like your videos. I’ve been eating lunch in my office an watching them. Nice way to spend some quiet time! Please make more.

Reactions: 100Acre

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!