BOX1

Sticker of Forum name for Takeover

jrplaza2008

jrplaza2008

Vendor
Lifetime Member
Jan 9, 2014
Richmond, TX
Sure we can do that. Place your order and I will bring it to the take over. But I think you still have time to get in the mail. We ship everything 2-3 USPS priority mail.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: sharp
ShadowAero

ShadowAero

“Big Tasty”
Lifetime Member
Apr 12, 2017
Mount Dora, FL
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Sure we can do that. Place your order and I will bring it to the take over. But I think you still have time to get in the mail. We ship everything 2-3 USPS priority mail.

I placed order. You can ship if i can get it by Wednesday.

Reactions: sharp
Neohio

Neohio

Beast of the East
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 22, 2016
Painesville Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Hey guys for those who doesn’t know I’m doing this year again the forum decal for the takeover so every body know who is who, so you still have time to order yours:

Here is the link to order: Honda SXS Forum Name Set of Two (2).

I asked @jrplaza2008 in early September to make me some door stickers for the wife and I.
I don't remember exactly when I installed them. I had them tweaked a little bit from the standard design.
I really like this style of the club logo and chose to have it under my name next to CreativeUTV logo.
Capture81

Tigermark

Tigermark

Outside looking in.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
I asked @jrplaza2008 in early September to make me some door stickers for the wife and I.
I don't remember exactly when I installed them. I had them tweaked a little bit from the standard design.
I really like this style of the club logo and chose to have it under my name next to CreativeUTV logo.
View attachment 118696
Cool! I need one with TigerMark and one with TigerBait.

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!