P700 Stock cabin heater question

E

EC130

May 7, 2021
Ontario Canada
Ownership

1. 700-4
In the market for a new machine. Has anyone got experience with the Honda cabin heater kit. More specifically does it blow warm air on the windshield? For late fall riding to help clear moisture. Thanks

Reactions: MaconMan12
H

HenryHonda_Reboot

Mar 29, 2022
Thessalon ON
Ownership

1. Looking to buy
In the market for a new machine. Has anyone got experience with the Honda cabin heater kit. More specifically does it blow warm air on the windshield? For late fall riding to help clear moisture. Thanks
Hey Fellow Newbie!
I had the stock heater installed on my 700 when I bought it this past June so I haven't used the heater yet. But I tested it. It blows HOT when the engine's been running a while!
The answer to your question is no. There are four vents. Two below the shifters facing towards the back and two under the dash on each side of the "cigarette lighter" directed to the feet. They all swivel to direct flow.
I suppose it might be possible to have the upper two installed higher up the dash. Ask the dealer.

PXL 20220806 142110927

L

Lee60

Lifetime Member
May 14, 2022
Fargo nd
Ownership

1. 1000-5
i had one installed on a 22 p1000 hasnt been cold yet but blows hot air from all vents including dash

Reactions: Buggyman

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!