Sunset

D

DMack762

Supporting Member
Mar 3, 2021
South Carolina
Ownership

1. Talon R
Chillin' on the back porch, watching the sunset, listening to my new EcoXGear Soundbar... life is good!
157443649 1242268442837306 2464571713535866558 n

Many_Gs

Many_Gs

Apr 5, 2021
PA
Ownership

1. Talon x4
Nice ride you got there! What's your thoughts on that sound bar?

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Reactions: Backwoods
D

DMack762

Supporting Member
Mar 3, 2021
South Carolina
Ownership

1. Talon R
I was on the fence about it at first. I looked at several different sound bars and I have friends with other systems. However, I just made the decision to buy it, got it from Taylor Outdoors... and he shipped it quickly. The soundbar was very easy to install, even with my rear window. It sounds really good, especially for what it is.

My only gripe is that I don't have a "volume knob" to turn the volume up / down easily. It is controlled via my cell phone, or a little remote control that comes with it. The LEDs cycle nicely, and it has the Green, Red, Blue, White, then two "party" features that basically change colors with the music.

The rear LED light is Red or White... The Red is default, and is bright enough to be seen through my tinted rear windshield. You can change from Red, to White, and it acts as a nice "bed light" or "cargo light" for digging in the cooler at night.

All in all, I am very happy with this EcoXGear sound bar. I hear they are going to produce a Sub Woofer to work in conjunction with it this summer. I will grab that once it drops.

Hope this helps!

~ Darren

Reactions: Montecresto
Many_Gs

Many_Gs

Apr 5, 2021
PA
Ownership

1. Talon x4
I was on the fence about it at first. I looked at several different sound bars and I have friends with other systems. However, I just made the decision to buy it, got it from Taylor Outdoors... and he shipped it quickly. The soundbar was very easy to install, even with my rear window. It sounds really good, especially for what it is.

My only gripe is that I don't have a "volume knob" to turn the volume up / down easily. It is controlled via my cell phone, or a little remote control that comes with it. The LEDs cycle nicely, and it has the Green, Red, Blue, White, then two "party" features that basically change colors with the music.

The rear LED light is Red or White... The Red is default, and is bright enough to be seen through my tinted rear windshield. You can change from Red, to White, and it acts as a nice "bed light" or "cargo light" for digging in the cooler at night.

All in all, I am very happy with this EcoXGear sound bar. I hear they are going to produce a Sub Woofer to work in conjunction with it this summer. I will grab that once it drops.

Hope this helps!

~ Darren
Thanks for the thorough reply, Darren!

As far as the sound quality do you have any complaints, mainly volume wise. Especially at cruising speeds/riding with others.

Reactions: DMack762
D

DMack762

Supporting Member
Mar 3, 2021
South Carolina
Ownership

1. Talon R
Thanks for the thorough reply, Darren!

As far as the sound quality do you have any complaints, mainly volume wise. Especially at cruising speeds/riding with others.

No Sir.

I can turn the volume all the way up without any harmonic distortion. Granted, it does not have bass like a dedicated powered sub woofer, but I don't think it's "tinny" or lacking. It gets almost TOO loud in the cab, and I routinely sit out on my back porch, with the Talon parked near, and use the soundbar to listen to music as I enjoy my favorite adult beverage... I posted a video on the Talon FB group, showing how the soundbar sounds. Granted, the mic in my iPhone does not do it justice.

I'm super happy with it. I will run it until it quits.

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon x4
No Sir.

I can turn the volume all the way up without any harmonic distortion. Granted, it does not have bass like a dedicated powered sub woofer, but I don't think it's "tinny" or lacking. It gets almost TOO loud in the cab, and I routinely sit out on my back porch, with the Talon parked near, and use the soundbar to listen to music as I enjoy my favorite adult beverage... I posted a video on the Talon FB group, showing how the soundbar sounds. Granted, the mic in my iPhone does not do it justice.

I'm super happy with it. I will run it until it quits.
Do you have the 18” or the 26”?

Reactions: Remington
Hometeam

Hometeam

Lifetime Member
Nov 26, 2015
Normal, IL
I have this sound bar also and I am very happy with it. It has good clarity overall for what it is. All sound bars struggle with bass. I had wetsounds sound bar in my P1000 and I have a Memphis audio in my YXZ. I like this one the best. I ride with my kids and do a lot at night and the light bar on the back has been awesome. I also use the speaker lights as a night light inside the cab. The volume doesn't really bother me as I usually link it in with my tablet that is mounted with in reach.

Reactions: Montecresto
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon x4
I have this sound bar also and I am very happy with it. It has good clarity overall for what it is. All sound bars struggle with bass. I had wetsounds sound bar in my P1000 and I have a Memphis audio in my YXZ. I like this one the best. I ride with my kids and do a lot at night and the light bar on the back has been awesome. I also use the speaker lights as a night light inside the cab. The volume doesn't really bother me as I usually link it in with my tablet that is mounted with in reach.
Do you have the 18” or 26”???

Reactions: Remington
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon x4
I have the 26". I didn't know they had an 18 but I still would have gotten the 26". It fit perfect for me.....
Nice, thank you.

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!