Talon Supposed problem with wet air filter. Anyone seen this?

Tramguage1

Tramguage1

Texan
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 2, 2015
Somereset, Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
I have been warned to not power wash to heavily around the air intake behind the passenger seat.

Reactions: BWAF and stellarpod
stellarpod

stellarpod

Lifetime Member
Apr 18, 2019
OKC, OK - USA
Ownership

1. Talon X
Just another think to keep an eye on. Thanks for the info.
PS We love our Talon so far.

We like ours too, although we only have about 50 miles on it thus far. Darn weather here in Oklahoma continues to thwart any chances of getting out and riding.

Steve

Reactions: Razorback and BWAF
ohanacreek

ohanacreek

My EcoBoost has I4WD
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2013
Shelby County, Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Same guy claimed a problem with the shocks because he hit a driveways sideways at 45 mph and flew threw air 49 ft and landed nose first.

Busted up his Talon.

Did he check the air filter after his accident? Did he check filter before his trip? Did he run a power washer in the vent on driver side? Was the clear rubber bulb at bottom of air relief vent filled with water? I drove my Talon on trailer 230 miles in a rain storm when I bought it.I checked my filter because of his video, My filter was dry but a bit dusy. I have almmost 400 miles on the Talon. Maybe some strange vortex was created with air coming off his vehicle.

That guys a grade a moron. Playing victim for everything he does. No respect for a person like that.

While I may not agree with some folks on everything they do to abuse their machines, I respect the ones who have enough honesty to admit they screwed up and did something far outside the capabilities or design of the machine.

BWAF

BWAF

I get paid to pass gas
Lifetime Member
Jan 24, 2018
Carthage MO
Ownership

1. 1000-5
We like ours too, although we only have about 50 miles on it thus far. Darn weather here in Oklahoma continues to thwart any chances of getting out and riding.

Steve
I was in broken arrow yesterday and this morning stormed like hell last night but got home we had another 1" in the gauge

Sent from my SM-G930U using Tapatalk

Reactions: stellarpod
advertisement
Tramguage1

Tramguage1

Texan
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 2, 2015
Somereset, Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X

Steve
Unloaded at the [HASHTAG]#takeover[/HASHTAG] with 20 miles on it, Loaded up on the following Sunday with 235 miles. I had both my machines there. So didnt put as many miles is I could have.
There is a LOT of small places for mud to hide.

DG Rider

DG Rider

Member: Triple Clutch Club
Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2013
Casa Grande, AZ
Ownership

1. 700-2
I've always said that one of the reasons you see so much RZR damage is because it's the choice of drunk (and sober) idiots.
Now a lot of those guys are migrating to the Talon, so prepare yourself for undeserved bad press.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!