P700 SxS Enclosure trial fit

VTbarn1

VTbarn1

Nov 9, 2020
Vermont
Ownership

1. 700-2
My buddy came over and helped me take the Honda roof off the Pioneer so that I could trial fit the rear enclosure panel. We got the panel fit up after some trial and error and tugging. Then we put the roof back on to see how everything mated together. That's when we noticed that the two rear roof clamps had no gaps in the panel to go through. See pictures.
20210102 143127
20210102 143211
20210102 143108

I guess I'll have to send it back to have the panel modified. No big deal. I'm guessing that the same thing will happen with the side panels. It's my fault for ordering the enclosure before I even had the machine! A bit over-zealous I'd say!

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
Ya. I ran into the same on the 5 seater. But I was able to work around the clamps. Its acceptable but I agree I may send mine back after winter also for corrections.

My side panels i chose the velcro version. I was able to work around all the clamps.

Reactions: Mudwing and VTbarn1

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!