Land of the free because of the Brave! 🇺🇸
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 18, 2017
Missouri
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Hondoman would you ever consider going back to 28” tire over the 30” now that you have run both sizes? And what is your width outside to outside if you have time at some point to get a measurement. Thanks
I can’t speak for @Hondoman but if I were going to drop down from 30s I’d probably go back to 27s.

Hondoman

Hondoman

Fundamentals are the crutch for the talentless.
Lifetime Member
Jun 20, 2017
Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Hondoman would you ever consider going back to 28” tire over the 30” now that you have run both sizes? And what is your width outside to outside if you have time at some point to get a measurement. Thanks
64.5" edge of side lug to edge of side lug. No spacers on front, 1" spacer on rear.

At this point, it would be hard to go back to a smaller tire. The 30's roll over rocks and logs so much better. I'm not a speed demon, but they will slow you down. I'm not seeing much power loss compared to the 28" tensor regulators that I had. These tires are only 3lbs heavier per tire.

Reactions: Isaiah
Jacks

Jacks

Jan 6, 2020
South Dakota
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Put my new wheels and tires on today. Xtr370 30x10-14 tires, st3 wheels and @RB3offroad 4 /136 to 4/137 1" wheel spacer on the rear only. No lift, fox qs3 shocks and superatv arms front and rear. Looks like everything clears, but will have to see if it rubs under compression. Camber needs adjusting too.View attachment 192362View attachment 192364View attachment 192365

These tires are so new, very few reviews exist. Not sure when I'll get to test them out with the current shelter in place county order....
Been trying to figure out what rims and tires to upgrade to for 6 months now. Nothing really stood out to me and then I saw these last week on a local machine and knew I had to have them. I have the same setup you have. They are on their way...

Hondoman

Hondoman

Fundamentals are the crutch for the talentless.
Lifetime Member
Jun 20, 2017
Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Been trying to figure out what rims and tires to upgrade to for 6 months now. Nothing really stood out to me and then I saw these last week on a local machine and knew I had to have them. I have the same setup you have. They are on their way...
I've been very pleased with them so far. They are a little noisy on pavement and I bet they would wear quick if you are on the road much, but the traction they have has been great.

Reactions: Isaiah
Jacks

Jacks

Jan 6, 2020
South Dakota
Ownership

1. 1000-5
RB3 spacers and 28" - 320 for tires. Standard suspension setup. Quiet and smooth ride and no alignment issues.. Great wheels and tires from what it looks like to me..
IMG 1027
Great wheels

Reactions: Hondoman and Isaiah
J

Joe_none

Lifetime Member
Dec 9, 2020
NC
I bought a 28" set of these last November and have about 450 miles on them now. Great traction and I keep the pressure about 14psi so they have enough give for handling the large rocks and keep the ride not as stiff.

Got us through places we would have had a difficult time or gotten stuck before - mud and rocky rutted areas, a little climbing - the side bite helps a lot.

Have run them at 55mph on pavement and they were smooth and stable, maybe a little more noise than the bighorns but easily worth it overall.

Last edited:
Cellblock70

Cellblock70

Feb 21, 2021
Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Put my new wheels and tires on today. Xtr370 30x10-14 tires, st3 wheels and @RB3offroad 4 /136 to 4/137 1" wheel spacer on the rear only. No lift, fox qs3 shocks and superatv arms front and rear. Looks like everything clears, but will have to see if it rubs under compression. Camber needs adjusting too.View attachment 192362View attachment 192364View attachment 192365

These tires are so new, very few reviews exist. Not sure when I'll get to test them out with the current shelter in place county order....
Good choice nice set up. I have black/red ST3 wheels (5+2), same spacers, but going with 28x10x14 M1 Evil and WE shocks...all on order. Hoping tires don’t rub with the stock a arms, not ready for a arms yet...undecided. Ride quality and tire durability for now.

Reactions: Hondoman

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!