Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Y

Yomama101

Feb 6, 2022
Mesa AZ
Ownership

1. Looking to buy

2. 520
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
On order. Thanks again.

Couple things I learned about it during and after install... that green back light doesn't stay on, only when you hit the button and goes out after a short time. The wire that came with it that you wrap around the spark plug wire wasn't long enough, had to add some. It takes a watch battery and when that starts to crap out the green light will turn on and off on its own indicating it needs replaced.
I originally put it in to try to teach the wife when to shift instead of relying on the sound or feel of it. Didn't really work that well as it was just giving her something else to have to pay attention to. :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: Kinlaw and futzin
Y

Yomama101

Feb 6, 2022
Mesa AZ
Ownership

1. Looking to buy

2. 520
Couple things I learned about it during and after install... that green back light doesn't stay on, only when you hit the button and goes out after a short time. The wire that came with it that you wrap around the spark plug wire wasn't long enough, had to add some. It takes a watch battery and when that starts to crap out the green light will turn on and off on its own indicating it needs replaced.
I originally put it in to try to teach the wife when to shift instead of relying on the sound or feel of it. Didn't really work that well as it was just giving her something else to have to pay attention to. :rolleyes:
Thanks for the info. LOL. Same here with the misses.

• Haha
Reactions: trigger
advertisement