Taking delivery tomorrow!

G

GulfCoast

Oct 8, 2013
They are prepping my new 700-2 at the dealer in the morning. Waiting on a winch mounting kit to come in with a hard top as well. Pretty excited. It's technically going to be my wife's retriever training machine, but whatever. :).

BigRiver

BigRiver

Lifetime Member
Feb 26, 2013
Congrats on the new toy, you'll love it!

Good luck on the winch mounting kit. I've had to fab my own as well as others here.

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
GulfCost,
Welcome to the community. We have collect alot of knowledge here about the Pioneer and will continue as it becomes more popular.
Take a look around. Check out the recent post as well as the board index for a particular category.
And... If there is something you do not see, please post, we will get to you in no time.
Thanks.
HondaSxS

G

GulfCoast

Oct 8, 2013
Clearly, my 5.5 x 8 foot trailer is not going to cut it. Time to shop for a 6 x 12. But it's home!

I

idahohntr

Lifetime Member
Sep 12, 2013
Congrats on your new 2- have the same and can't be happier! Look forward to seeing your posts in the future!

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!