P1000 Talon and Pioneer, now own one of each!

ToolTime

ToolTime

Oct 10, 2020
Oregon
Ownership

1. Talon X
I’ve been running full steam down the Talon road building an insanely quick Talon for the past couple of years, but today just bought our first Pioneer. We’re closing on some property next week and I really wanted the dump bed and its larger capacity for use around the ranch. Using an iPad and have no idea why the picture is rotated.
2020 with 141.8 miles, winch, DOT tires and turn signal kit, and a host of other options. A bit pricy at $24K, but I got to drag it home.
D3872540 72C3 4C20 8D56 77BFD8473E87

Plumber32

Plumber32

Go ride!
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 15, 2014
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I’ve been running full steam down the Talon road building an insanely quick Talon for the past couple of years, but today just bought our first Pioneer. We’re closing on some property next week and I really wanted the dump bed and its larger capacity for use around the ranch. Using an iPad and have no idea why the picture is rotated.
2020 with 141.8 miles, winch, DOT tires and turn signal kit, and a host of other options. A bit pricy at $24K, but I got to drag it home.
View attachment 357769

Beautiful rig!

JenElio

JenElio

NTC's NoMo Chupacabra Caliente!!....
Lifetime Member
Oct 31, 2019
Loxahatchee, florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
View attachment 357769

Nice! 👍

Enjoy

S

SaltwaterSlick

Jul 20, 2022
Southeast Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Very nice ride sir!! Like that extra carrier on the top!

BTW, if when you take a pic with your iPad or iPhone (or any smart phone), if you will turn the phone/pad to it's landscape position (horizontal) with the shutter button ALWAYS on the right side, your pics will always have the proper orientation. ;) 👍

advertisement
ToolTime

ToolTime

Oct 10, 2020
Oregon
Ownership

1. Talon X
Very nice ride sir!! Like that extra carrier on the top!

BTW, if when you take a pic with your iPad or iPhone (or any smart phone), if you will turn the phone/pad to it's landscape position (horizontal) with the shutter button ALWAYS on the right side, your pics will always have the proper orientation. ;) 👍
Thank-you, I will give that a try!

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!