Talon Parts Wanted.....

BobFarrell

BobFarrell

Lifetime Member
Mar 17, 2022
Arizona
Ownership

1. Talon X
I'm in the Phoenix area and have a 2021 X2 (orange). I had a bit of a mishap and need some parts if anyone has some used items for sale. Looking for a stock roof & Fan (not in pix), Radiator, and Front grill and radiator cover (seen below). If you have these, please let me know. Thanks!!!!
Talon parts needed

Last edited:
Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
I'm in the Phoenix area and have a 2021 X2 (orange). I had a bit of a mishap and need some parts if anyone has some used items for sale. Looking for a stock roof & Fan (not in pix), Radiator, and Front grill and radiator cover (seen below). If you have these, please let me know. Thanks!!!!View attachment 401041
Ouch!

BobFarrell

BobFarrell

Lifetime Member
Mar 17, 2022
Arizona
Ownership

1. Talon X
So where’s the story? What happened?

Also, bummer to see that
Didn't make the corner and a tree jumped in-front of me! Found the Radiator, Rad Cover and Front Grill on MotoSport for under $400 OTD.... Still need a hood. Bumper & Winch will be a little later. I'm actually impressed on the availability of OEM parts and the price.

Talon

NTCPrezJB

NTCPrezJB

President of #NTC
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 30, 2018
Canton, OH
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Didn't make the corner and a tree jumped in-front of me! Found the Radiator, Rad Cover and Front Grill on MotoSport for under $400 OTD.... Still need a hood. Bumper & Winch will be a little later.

View attachment 401046
Stupid trees! So I guess you accidentally hit it with your wallet in this case. Didn’t even have a chance to say hold my beer by the sounds of it.

Last edited:
Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Didn't make the corner and a tree jumped in-front of me! Found the Radiator, Rad Cover and Front Grill on MotoSport for under $400 OTD.... Still need a hood. Bumper & Winch will be a little later. I'm actually impressed on the availability of OEM parts and the price.

View attachment 401046
Wow! Is everything else ok like the frame, arms and $hit?
Do u have insurance?

Reactions: Backwoods
BobFarrell

BobFarrell

Lifetime Member
Mar 17, 2022
Arizona
Ownership

1. Talon X
We'd probably have some of those things, but it would cost a fortune to ship.

Oem roofs aren't expensive
Yep. OEM is around $150 delivered. Looking for something local as shipping would be crazy and I know there are some around.

Reactions: Backwoods
DRZRon1

DRZRon1

May 11, 2019
PA
Ownership

1. Talon X

View attachment 401046
need another\better pic of that front end, something looks way off and im emotionally invested now. lol

I have a roof - im in PA - ill give it to ya if ya want to pay the full shipping costs

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!