Vendor
Jul 2, 2019
Kinder, Louisiana
www.10-80dirtsports.com
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. Talon X
RR=Racers and Rentals! :p

Same specs as our Talon DT-S1 shifter plate only with low deleted. So why low delete? Well, this designed began as an outreach to racers, who don't use low anyway, to prevent missed shifts. it quickly morphed into a method for rental companies to save their transmissions from newbie drivers.

After providing one of these to Slowpoke for racing at Texplex, word of mouth spread to a friend of his that rented Talons in Tennessee. That turned into a sale and a revelation that led me to contact other rental companies about this product. I sent out a bunch of emails and a few answered with interest. One of those responding was Ridin' Dirty Rentals in Winchester Bay, Oregon. They ended up buying 6 of these in 2020 for their rental fleet then another 10 in 2021. Since then I've sold these shifter plates to rental companies in Colorado and North Carolina who realized the benefit only after customers trashed their transmissions. This product is not for everyone but if you race or rent then this could be good for you.

DT RR2 shifter plate

• Love
Reactions: CID and TripleB

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!