P1000m5 Tates Cave / Walls of Jericho Ride

M

Marine660

Club Contributor
Dec 12, 2015
We did a quick and easy ride out and around the walls of Jericho last week and I am just now getting some of the video posted up. This place, if you have not been before, has some great places to explore. We went into a huge cave and really had a great time!!

Enjoy the video:

Reactions: BIGRACK and JACKAL
Deltamud

Deltamud

Lifetime Member
Dec 3, 2015
Florence, MS
Ownership

1. 1000-5
We did a quick and easy ride out and around the walls of Jericho last week and I am just now getting some of the video posted up. This place, if you have not been before, has some great places to explore. We went into a huge cave and really had a great time!!

Enjoy the video:
Video requires you to sign into something?

M

Marine660

Club Contributor
Dec 12, 2015
I figured it out! So sorry, it was set to "private" by default on youtube when I uploaded it. I have changed it to "public" and you should be able to see it now. Let me know if that fixed it please.

Reactions: Delton
Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I figured it out! So sorry, it was set to "private" by default on youtube when I uploaded it. I have changed it to "public" and you should be able to see it now. Let me know if that fixed it please.
It just worked for me. Enjoyed the video. I need to make a trip out there and check it out. It looked like you intentionally dodged a few mudholes there. What's up with that? Lmao. Just kidding.

Reactions: Marine660
M

Marine660

Club Contributor
Dec 12, 2015
It just worked for me. Enjoyed the video. I need to make a trip out there and check it out. It looked like you intentionally dodged a few mudholes there. What's up with that? Lmao. Just kidding.

Yeah, I was staying out of mud the best I could this trip as cleaning is a pain LOL

Reactions: Delton
Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Yeah, I was staying out of mud the best I could this trip as cleaning is a pain LOL
Man I hear ya. I'm averaging about 2.5 tankfuls with my pressure washer after every ride. That crap gets old but I just can't say no to mud. It's the new crack lmao

Deltamud

Deltamud

Lifetime Member
Dec 3, 2015
Florence, MS
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Work fine now. Great video looks like you had lots of fun.

M

Marine660

Club Contributor
Dec 12, 2015
Man I hear ya. I'm averaging about 2.5 tankfuls with my pressure washer after every ride. That crap gets old but I just can't say no to mud. It's the new crack lmao
Yeah, there are rides that I go all out and get covered but this one wasn't one of those. Although I did end up spending and hour cleaning it after this ride.

BIGRACK

BIGRACK

Jan 22, 2016
Dayton Tenn
Yeah, there are rides that I go all out and get covered but this one wasn't one of those. Although I did end up spending and hour cleaning it after this ride.
I put some Mudbuster flares/mud flaps on mine today. They look like they will perform fairly well .

JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
@Marine660 Nice video, thanks for sharing. Looks like a great place to ride.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!