P1000 Tatou 4s

J

Joshontario

Jun 19, 2021
Ontario
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Hey all!! So bought a set of used tatou 4s tracks, but they didn’t have any steering limit plates or cables. Anyone have any ideas on what ones to order?? Or where to get some used. Even if someone has some detailed drawings of some seeing as I’m blessed with a plasma table and can just cut some!! Anything at this point would be a huge help as my wife is going to kill me if I spend anymore money on the old girl right now!!!🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

073CA08B 9F86 4063 8DFB 27B975850EDE

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
LMFAO on the wife thing! Get use to it cuz the spending don't stop 🤣

Welcome from michigan! The home of Strechen Gretchen and handouts to the lazy folks!

Haven't heard of those tracks before personally. Good luck with used parts. Tarcks alone are gems if u find them used much less parts for them. Try the manufacture for your parts. Prob ur best bet! Good luck with the wife🤣😂

Last edited:
R

rickoshea

those are discontinued(?) by camso and now identify as such.i'd get ahold of camso and they will steer you (get it?) in the right direction.the t4s looks to be very similar.i highly doubt the mounting plates/brackets/limit straps will be different between the old style and the new.

J

Joshontario

Jun 19, 2021
Ontario
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Another welcome from The Great Lakes “libtard handout” State.

Good luck on your parts hunt and the wife 😜

#NTC
Thanks from the libtard North!! Home of the lifetime welfare plan!!!🤦‍♂️ Working class get screwed up here too.
they are the t4s’s, so hopefully I’ll have some luck.
thanks for the help guys.

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Thanks from the libtard North!! Home of the lifetime welfare plan!!!🤦‍♂️ Working class get screwed up here too.
they are the t4s’s, so hopefully I’ll have some luck.
thanks for the help guys.
Glad you recognize your Leader is the male version of our
Strechen Gretchen! 😂 👍

• Haha
Reactions: Lady01 and Todd627

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!