Thank you for your Product

MI-Trailblazer

MI-Trailblazer

Apr 4, 2019
Parma, MI
Ownership

1. 500
Hey RB3 folks- sorry that I forgot to do this sooner, but back in August I ordered a set of 4 of your 1.5" wheel spacers for my P500 for my trip to Moab with it in September. The spacers showed up about 5 days after I ordered them using your discount code in this Forum. I was very impressed with the fit and finish of the billet spacers and having all the correct hardware to install them!

Once out in Moab with the P500, the extra stability was awesome! There were several trail obstacles that I thought I was going to get that un-easy tipping feeling, but I did not. Even when it picked a tire or 2 off the ground, it still felt very stable.

I would highly recommend your product to anyone looking for wheel spacers. Thank you for the great parts!