The Honda Pioneer arriving in full force!

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
It seems the supply is finally catching up to the demand. Well at least at Honda of Russellville. They claim to have 15 Honda Pioneer's available for sale.
We have also confirmed buyers from Canada taking delivery and one individual from Mexico expecting arrival soon. Next on Honda's list is Australia as they are expected to arrive there towards the new year.

7004ACCS8
CAMO700ACCS1

bigc

bigc

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 16, 2013
thats awesome i think these will be a great long term machine im thinking about buying a 2nd one already

J

Jaykup20

Oct 8, 2013
I don't do any hunting, but there is no denying that the camo with the bighorns looks pretty damn bad@ss!

J

Jaykup20

Oct 8, 2013
Has Honda started putting them on or is this a dealer putting together packages?

DG Rider

DG Rider

Member: Triple Clutch Club
Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2013
Casa Grande, AZ
Ownership

1. 700-2
Jaykup20 said:
Has Honda started putting them on or is this a dealer putting together packages?
Dealer package.

That supply hasn't reached AZ yet. Just made another round of calls, and the 4 is still hard to come by in this state.

zrxrob

zrxrob

Sep 5, 2014
Waiting on my local dealer to get mine in.I ordered it August 15th and expected delivery is September 25th and I can't wait! Told them I'd take whatever color came in first other than camo.Was told camo is $600 more and that's crazy lol

J

Jhoffman

Dec 29, 2014
Had one in order oct still no stock in Mi hard to belive they are that far backed up.

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
J, welcome to the community. Ya, it seems they are going to many of the power house dealers leaving the small ones dry. Kinda sucks.
What is the latest from your dealer? Once you get it you will love it.

Springer

Springer

Apr 2, 2014
Jhoffman said:
Had one in order oct still no stock in Mi hard to belive they are that far backed up.

C&C Sorts in Brighton, Mi had a P2 on the showroom floor last week if you are interested. Also try Central Motor SPORTS in Mt Pleasant. That is where i got mine. Had to drive an hour and a half but was worth it. Had to pay list plus $600.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!