P700m4 The new bike

B

bert66

Oct 6, 2024
Ailsa Craig Ontario Canada
Ownership

1. 700-4
Good afternoon folks,

Took a picture of the buggy and I befor the maiden voyage to the hunt camp near New Liskard, Ontario Canada. We all thought we better get a picture to remember how clean and shinny it was. It definitely outperformed my expectations and yes it got very dirty. Fun was had by all and The kids all loved the machine. Had to keep light on the pedal until I can get it in for the first service. Next voyage will be to the bush for the annual deer hunt in southern Ontario.
Pioneer 2024

Buggyman

Buggyman

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 3, 2020
ne. ohio
Ownership

1. 700-2
Good afternoon folks,

Took a picture of the buggy and I befor the maiden voyage to the hunt camp near New Liskard, Ontario Canada. We all thought we better get a picture to remember how clean and shinny it was. It definitely outperformed my expectations and yes it got very dirty. Fun was had by all and The kids all loved the machine. Had to keep light on the pedal until I can get it in for the first service. Next voyage will be to the bush for the annual deer hunt in southern Ontario. View attachment 447928
Welcome from Ohio and congrats on the new buggy

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!