HBarlow

HBarlow

Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2020
Daniels, WV
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. Talon X
I know this is a PR photo, probably as fake as a career politician, but I love German Shepherds.

I feel sorry for these wonderful animals.

HBarlow

HBarlow

Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2020
Daniels, WV
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. Talon X
GSD's are very smart and very perceptive. My wife and I have had a 30 year string of them. Wonderful companions and family members.

My favorite was a young female I bought from a GSD rescue. She was found on the street as a sick and injured young stray. She was my constant companion traveling all 48 contiguous states, Alaska, and Canada with me. I could take her anywhere off leash and just talk to her in a low voice. I cried like a baby when she died of a malignant tumor in her stomach. I had her remains cremated. Her ashes are in a velvet bag. I've instructed my wife and daughter to ensure her ashes are buried with me.

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Yep! There great dogs. I had an all black shepherd named Zeus. He was a great dog loyal as F
That sounds like a unique dog, don’t believe I’ve seen a pure black one….🤔

Reactions: Remington
Jerryg

Jerryg

Sep 24, 2020
NEPA
Ownership

1. Other Brand
I had a German Shepard once, he was the smartest most loyal companion I ever had. We took him from an addict that was not taking care of him. What an awesome dog he was. He didn't like guns though, we couldn't take him shooting, he would jump at you when he saw you aiming. Very weird.

Reactions: ChadD and JenElio

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!