The Royal Blues...

J

Jshell3

I have the Post Royal Blues, today. Aaaand it's a Monday. :(

I'm not going to get much work done, today.

To plan so much for a Takeover, and then it's over. Christmas has come and went.

What about you? Do you feel like someone ran over a family pet? Or pee'd in your koolaid today?

Last edited by a moderator:
MattSadler

MattSadler

Feb 17, 2017
Kentucky
Ownership

1. 700-4
Where are you staying? I was thinking of doing the same!
Took off 5th, 6th, 7th, and 8th of oct. not sure where were staying yet; hopefully not in the back of the truck like this trip; which wasnt too bad but only because of the excess of alcohol.( always helps bad sleeping situations ). Im up for suggestions if u see a cabin for rent or something like that. Let me know for sure.

advertisement
MattSadler

MattSadler

Feb 17, 2017
Kentucky
Ownership

1. 700-4
Took off 5th, 6th, 7th, and 8th of oct. not sure where were staying yet; hopefully not in the back of the truck like this trip; which wasnt too bad but only because of the excess of alcohol.( always helps bad sleeping situations ). Im up for suggestions if u see a cabin for rent or something like that. Let me know for sure.
Someone should start a thread to see who all from the forum might go to trailfest, sounds like the makeings of something great!

nbomar

nbomar

Lifetime Member
Oct 11, 2015
Springdale, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Agreed. I felt like my bed would have been equivalent to sleeping on dragonsback with no cushion. Pressure washer bath is only 1 token too lol!

My bath and bed was pretty darn comfortable. Had an espresso machine in there too for some coffee in the morning and afternoon... my type of roughing it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

advertisement