HBarlow

Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2020
Daniels, WV
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. Talon X
The simplest solutions are often best.

One of these battery isolator switches could be next to the battery under the front lid or hidden under the driver's seat on the back wall of the seat frame/back of cab.

HawkDriver

HawkDriver

Mar 31, 2017
Sierra Vista, AZ
Ownership

1. 1000-5
You could always run a bicycle cable thru the steering wheel, around the A-pillar and then lock it together. I dont know what the right term is for this cable, but its the plastic coated one you use to lock a bike to a bike rack.

Glank

Glank

Jul 20, 2020
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I need to leave mine parked all day while i hunt public land. Any recommendations on a wheel lock or steering wheel lock
I leave mine all day while I hunt on public land. If I'm way back in the woods where I don't think a truck can try to pull it away, I chain up the wheel. If it's somewhere I think someone could try to tow it, I chain it to a medium size tree. I figuring I can hear a chain saw and run to within 300 yards and deter the would be thieves. I use the same chain while in parking lots to chain it to the trailer. Yes, I'm a wee bit paranoid.

IMG 5194

advertisement
Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
I like some kind of hidden switch to kill stuff off! Could be handy in alot of situations

B

bldmtnrider

Jan 8, 2021
Longmont, CO
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Hillbilly brake assuming the guy isn't smart enough to cut your brake lines. After that I turn the wheel hard to one side and run a cable lock from the wheel to the roll cage. In Colorado I've only seen issues on the road. Once you get back in a ways people tend to mind their own business. Only thing I have ever had happen to me over the years is I showed back up to my quad with a note saying "I owe you $5 for gas". Never found out who drained my extra gas can or why he thought he only owed me 5 dollars for 5 gallons worth of gas.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!