Tiresss!

1000shane

Nov 25, 2020
Florida
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Has anybody ran the terache aztexs, looking at getting a set of 28s. My buddy has them and he seems to like them. Also wondering about any rubbing issues on the front of my 1000 being as I don't have aftermarket A arms or lift. My stock tires now are 9 in wide in the front and 11 in the back and the new ones will all be 9 inches wide. Will 1 inch spacers make them ride the same track or will I need 2 inch? Thanks in advance for the help !

Reactions: TxDoc
TxDoc

TxDoc

Lifetime Member
May 19, 2019
TEXAS 🇨🇱
photos.app.goo.gl
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I have no 28x10 Intimidators on 5+2 offset wheels. No lift, all OEM . No rubbing.

See what others think.
Good luck you'll get it set up

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

Reactions: 1000shane
JenElio

JenElio

NTC's NoMo Chupacabra Caliente!!....
Lifetime Member
Oct 31, 2019
Loxahatchee, florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
Has anybody ran the terache aztexs, looking at getting a set of 28s. My buddy has them and he seems to like them. Also wondering about any rubbing issues on the front of my 1000 being as I don't have aftermarket A arms or lift. My stock tires now are 9 in wide in the front and 11 in the back and the new ones will all be 9 inches wide. Will 1 inch spacers make them ride the same track or will I need 2 inch? Thanks in advance for the help !
Your new tires will be 9" in the rear? What size wheels?

Also, welcome to the club from South FL!

1000shane

Nov 25, 2020
Florida
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Thank you sir, and the rear wheels are 11x14. So 11inches wide

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!