BOX1

Top Speed of the Talon of the 2021 X Fox Live Unit?

JGarner

JGarner

Apr 25, 2020
Silver City NM
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Guys
I have a 2020 Pioneer Deluxe in Camo that build for hunting and love it but me and wife starting ride in a Side by Side Group in our State which alot of Desert riding thinking about getting a Talon 1000 X Fox Live Unit for just it, there is alot of Cam Am and RZR guys in this group my Buggy does really good till we open up on the way home and +80 MPH of there buggy, I can't keep up. I like the Talon 2 Seater because it will fit in my Toyhauler for one thing like my Pioneer. Want to Know what the Talon will do.

Reactions: TxDoc
HBarlow

HBarlow

Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2020
Daniels, WV
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. Talon X
My 2020 Talon X would reach a top speed of 72 - 75 mph. At top speed the Talon was smooth and poised. I felt comfortable and in control.

My Pioneer can reach about 66 mph but one or more tires are poorly balanced and the it feels unstable causing me to quickly back off.

Reactions: JGarner
Spankynip

Spankynip

Lifetime Member
Jan 21, 2021
Pa
Ownership

1. Talon X
I own the 2021 X Live Valve. I ride mostly wooded trails. The Live Valve system is great. It soaks up the bumbs almost like riding on air. The top speed seems to be 74mph. Mine is White and Blue. According to some people on here it would be faster if it was red. 🤣🤣🤣

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!