crewcabrob

crewcabrob

Lifetime Member
May 7, 2018
Omaha
Ownership

1. 520
Good morning all,

I have been testing out new mounts for my iPad and action camera. I had a quick minute to ride the trails behind my house.

So far so good, but I sure wish I would have had them for our most recent trip to Wyoming. That would have been a much more thorough test.

Rob

OlYeller15

OlYeller15

Jan 30, 2021
Georgia
Ownership

1. 500
Good morning all,

I have been testing out new mounts for my iPad and action camera. I had a quick minute to ride the trails behind my house.

So far so good, but I sure wish I would have had them for our most recent trip to Wyoming. That would have been a much more thorough test.

Rob
Thanks for sharing the ride. I could almost feel the breeze and smell the fresh air!

crewcabrob

crewcabrob

Lifetime Member
May 7, 2018
Omaha
Ownership

1. 520
Its a new learning experience for me to shoot video. Never really cared about it before, but after we have no proof of a baby bear crossing the road in front of us in the Medicine Bow National Forest, I thought about getting the action camera.

I'm also looking for the best place to keep the iPad during excursions. Up out of the line of sight and under the top makes perfect sense. No glare and protected but both my wife and I can see it clearly.

Rob

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!