Travis Pastrana - Evel Jumps

• Thread starter Deleted member 3748
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 3748

Here's some highlights for those that missed it.

STUNT2BCYCLE

jinx

jinx

Sep 27, 2017
Missouri
Ownership

1. 700-4
Just watched it and pretty impressed.
I’ve always liked Travis and admire that he stayed humble and even alluded to the fact that even though the bike weights are similar that it’s still kinda apples and oranges. That Indian is dialed in for sure.

I remember watching Robbie Knievel clear the fountains on an FSX bike but that was apples and hamburgers lol

swsebek

swsebek

Red,White And Blue Collar Soul
Lifetime Member
May 4, 2014
pa
Ownership

1. 700-4
Good show, he was pretty humble in the after interview
The whole family is humble folk. I got to hang out with them at pleasure valley Pa in 1994. He had a sponsorship from Cerniks of Johnstown. I raced college boy and he was racing super mini at the time. There was a massive double I was struggling on my 250ktm and He passed me in mid air on his 80 rm. I have the pass on VHS tape:D It was a 2 day weekend series race and we pitted near him. We told them about our Practice track in Brookville Pa. owned by Gus Manners. And about a month later they showed up. Amazing folks. It's always good to see them people success in life. I'm always worried he's going to take things to far.

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!