BOX1

TRX7 GPS

M

Morris1219

Aug 27, 2019
Dallas TX
Ownership

1. Talon R
I bought this off another member on here thinking I was going to use it, however I have still yet to take it out of the box. See information below it’s same off his post originally

I have a like new TRX7 that has seen almost no use. They are using an Android OS and I just can’t get used to it. I’m an iPhone / iPad fan and have been using Garmin for my GPS’s for years and have decided to get a Garmin to mount on my 1000 so this is for sale.

It is kinda cool because it is designed specifically for off road with a 7 or 8 inch screen. It also has off road trail maps from all over the country and they are are adding more on every update. Lifetime updates are free. It also comes with the RAM mount included. It also has an extra power supply coed that I purchased so I could hard wire it in.

It cost $500 plus the additional power supply so I want $325 plus shipping.

Magellan TRX7 Dual Mount Trail and Street GPS Navigator

View attachment 143772 View attachment 143773 View attachment 143774 View attachment 143775 View attachment 143776

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

B

bjniceguy

May 25, 2019
Iowa
Ownership

1. Talon R
note - when looking up spec stuff on this unit, it is the better dust and waterproof version. They have a similar one that doesn't for less, but really "not dust proof" LOL

I have one and they are OK. I am a Mac guy and it is Android, so I know what original user meant, but once get used to it, has a lot of features. I did gage relocate and mounted mine in front of where the factory gage was.

M

Morris1219

Aug 27, 2019
Dallas TX
Ownership

1. Talon R
Yea it seems nice, I just have not really used it and figured someone might be able to. Bump open to offers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

D

DDDonkey

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 29, 2017
AZ
Does this unit have the on road navigation also or is just off road?

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!