BOX1

P700 Used 2016 700-4 Price Check

M

mgh-pa

Jan 18, 2018
Northcentral PA
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
Found a local 2016 700-4 with ~300 miles, with warranty carrying until 2020. No accessories beyond what the factory offers. They're asking $8500. I think it seems very fair.

Thoughts?

Reactions: knuckledeep
DesertRat

DesertRat

Jun 12, 2016
Phoenix, AZ
Ownership

1. 700-4
Found a local 2016 700-4 with ~300 miles, with warranty carrying until 2020. No accessories beyond what the factory offers. They're asking $8500. I think it seems very fair.

Thoughts?
I think it’s a fair price - personally’ I’d offer $7,000 just to test the waters and hope to get it for $7,800 or so.

You never know; I’ve had people offer a couple hundred under asking price a few times and just about choked trying to keep the grin off my face. You never know what the bottom dollar is

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: swsebek
swsebek

swsebek

Red,White And Blue Collar Soul
Lifetime Member
May 4, 2014
pa
Ownership

1. 700-4
Yep what he said

DesertRat

DesertRat

Jun 12, 2016
Phoenix, AZ
Ownership

1. 700-4
...he's firm on the price.

I don’t know about everybody else, but I NEVER expect to get offered my asking price no matter HOW firm I’m feeling.

Personally, I know I’m a little more likely to come down in price for buyers who LOVE ️ what I’m selling, but only have x amount of cash - I’m a real sucker that way! But, I’m WAY MORE firm for the people nick picking the scratches, etc.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!