Junior Moderator
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Apr 8, 2015
Smithfield, VA
Ownership

1. 700-4
I am looking to get the kids some 50CC or so dirt bikes to learn on. ok to be fair I want to ride too!!

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Just my opinion but if any way possible I'd get something tiny bit bigger. They will outgrow that 50 so fast it'll make you sick. Then it'll sit in garage untouched for years lol.

Reactions: bobbyhill
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
@CumminsPusher what was the shaft drive bike?
Pw50 is the best start. It's super light and shaft drive. Pick one up used and beat up a bit then when done throw new plastics on it and make some coin. The common needed kids bikes don't really lose value once used, but if done right someone can move up bikes and always have original investment but sometimes more.

bobbyhill

bobbyhill

Pay to Play and I'm broke all around!
Junior Moderator
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Apr 8, 2015
Smithfield, VA
Ownership

1. 700-4
yeah I thought about that. my 7 year old girl rides a 90 4 wheeler and my boy is 3. I want to teach him and cross train her. plus they are fun after a few beers for mom and dad!! I am open to a biker CC but I need a small one for the boy!

ohanacreek

ohanacreek

My EcoBoost has I4WD
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2013
Shelby County, Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-5
yeah I thought about that. my 7 year old girl rides a 90 4 wheeler and my boy is 3. I want to teach him and cross train her. plus they are fun after a few beers for mom and dad!! I am open to a biker CC but I need a small one for the boy!

PW50 is on my list for my daughter, along with something for me in the 250-350 range.

Reactions: bobbyhill

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!